Food & food packaging
Odour evaluation of foods and food packaging
Whether you’re looking to develop new products, quality-assure existing ones or benchmark your competitors’ products, Olfasense’s odour analysis will give you valuable data.
Our expert panellists ar trained according to DIN 10961 and will assess the sensory and molecular properties of your foods – from aroma to finished product – and product packaging.
And because we use defined methods and statistically verified analysis, our results are both valid and reproducible.
We offer a wide range of services, including, but not limited to:
- Set-up of panels according to DIN 10961 and panel management
- Triangle test according to ISO 4120
- Paired comparison test according to ISO 5495
- Flavour profiling according to ISO 6564
- Ranking test according to ISO 8587
- ‘A’ – ‘not A’ test according to ISO 8588
- Testing of packaging materials and packages for foodstuffs according to DIN 10955
- Quantification and analysis of odour-relevant molecules by gas chromatography olfactometry (GC-O)
- Measurement of volatile organic compound (VOC) fingerprints, and dynamic measurement of release phenomena such as matrix effects by gas chromatography with ion-mobility spectrometry (GC-IMS)