VOC test chamber EK250B
The quality of indoor air is strongly influenced by volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released from materials and products, including construction and building products, such as adhesives, furniture, paints, and many more.
The Olfasense VOC emission test chamber EK250B allows characterization of the emissions of volatile organic compounds under precise test conditions, and is fully compliant with the requirements of ISO 16000-9, ISO 16516, EN 717-1, and GEV Testing Method.
Our chambers have been developed in close cooperation with experts from industry and research, and can be used for a broad analytical performance spectrum via 4 sample ports.
We invite you to use our laboratory showroom for a trial run, to perform your own tests and experience our chambers at first hand. Our Olfasense engineers will gladly assist you with your individual trial run.
- 250l VOC emission test chamber (225l, 240l or other volumes optionally available)
- Fully compliant with:
- ISO 16000-9 (VOC emissions from building products and furnishing)
- ISO 16516 (VOC emissions from construction products)
- EN 717-1 (Formaldehyde emissions from wood-based panels)
- GEV Testing Method (VOC emissions from products for flooring installation, adhesives and building materials)
- Compact, robust, competetively priced
- „Emission-free“ test chamber
- High accuracy and performance of all normative parameters
- Adjustable ventilation fan and (optional) hot-wire anemometer for optimized test specimen location
- Prevention of contamination from the surrounding environment
- Minimal adsorption effects
If you have additional requirements, please ask for your tailormade product solution.
We have been using Olfasense’s emission test chambers since market launch and we are very satisfied with both the product and the service. In our recent ISO 17025 accreditation audit, the installed emission test chambers have been successfully approved by the German accreditation body DAkkS, and are now included under the accreditation scope of Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute.Rainer Fusenig, Assistant Head of Laboratory, Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute
DSM Coating Resins makes products used in paints and lacquers, and is driven to low VOC emissions. For our VOC measurements, we have been using Olfasense’s EK250 emission test chamber for half a year now. We are very content with both the installation and the service of Olfasense. The EK250 is robust and easy in use and it meets our expectations as we are now fully compliant with the ISO 16000-9 standard.Diane de Bruijne, R&D associate scientist, DSM Coating Resins
68 kg - stainless steel chamber
18 kg - controller unit
(225l, 240l or other volumes optionally available)