VOC test chamber EK250A
The quality of indoor air in vehicles is strongly influenced by volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released from components, semi-finished products and materials used in the vehicle interior.
The Olfasense VOC emission test chamber EK250A allows characterization of the emissions of volatile organic compounds under precise test conditions, and is fully compliant with the requirements of PV 3942 Volkswagen Method, GS97014-3 BMW Method and PN 780 Porsche Method. The chamber meets also all requirements of ISO 12219-4 – with the exception of the chamber size.
The chamber has been developed in close cooperation with experts from industry and research, and can be used for a broad analytical performance spectrum via 4 heated sample ports.
- 250l VOC emission test chamber (225l, 240l or other volumes optionally available)
- Fully compliant with
- GS97014-3 BMW Method (Determination of VOCs from components, semifinished products and materials)
- PN 780 Porsche Method (Interieur – Emission behavior)
- PV 3942 Volkswagen Method (Determining organic emissions from components for the passenger compartment of motor vehicles. Emission test)
- Meets all requirements of ISO 12219-4 (Determination of VOCs from vehicle interior parts and materials ) – with the exception of the chamber size
- Compact, robust, competetively priced
- „Emission-free“ test chamber
- High accuracy and performance of all normative parameters
- Adjustable ventilation fan and (optional) hot-wire anemometer for optimized test specimen location
- Prevention of contamination from the surrounding environment
- Minimal adsorption effects
- Thermal desorption cleaning function up to 220°C
If you have additional requirements, please ask for your tailormade product solution.
1700 x 1550 x 1000 mm - size with incubator
(225l, 240l or other volumes optionally available)
CEE7 (230V 50Hz) - control unit