Olfasense launches new 6-place olfactometers
Olfasense is glad to announce that we have added two new 6-place olfactometers to our next generation olfactometer family: The TO8 evolution 6P olfactometer (Y/N, T-F-C method) and the TO9 evolution 6P olfactometer (Y/N, D-F-C, T-F-C method).
These new small, compact, but also robust 6-place olfactometers will replace our TO evolution stationary olfactometers, which will no longer be built. Calibration and reparation services for these devices will be, of course, continued.
The TO8 evolution 6P and TO9 evolution 6P olfactometers are based on the proven principle of combining gas jet pumps and fixed sapphire orifices and they are 100% compliant with the revised European standard for olfactometry EN 13725:2022.
Other technological advances in the hardware include:
- Analytical recovery of odorants from 85% up to 99% due to passivated stainless steel
- 28 dilution steps from 1: 3.5 to 1: 65,000 (TO8 evolution 6P) and 1:7 to 1:130,000 (TO9 evolution 6P)
- Selectable step factor 1.4 or 2
- Back-flush function for optimum cleaning of the dilution system
- Integrated heating for cleaning in case of contamination
- Raspberry Pi 7″ capacitive panellist touchscreens for improved human-to-machine interaction
- Optimized ergonomics through nose masks that are adjustable in height and angle
- Very quiet at 40 to 50 dB
What’s more, both olfactometers are provided with the WiNose LIMS, ensuring best quality at all odour measurement sites, by supporting you in fulfilling essential quality management and quality control procedures in your day-to-day lab operation and audit preparation.
Key benefits of the WiNose LIMS include:
- Improved data quality through avoidance of transcription errors and media breaks
- Improved data security through role-based user management with access control
- Improved data access through simultaneous availability of the system
- Increased efficiency by managing samples, projects and results, equipment, panel and laboratory data in a centralized system
- Full traceability across all QM relevant data
- Full traceability of all changes made to the system through a detailed change history
- Operating multiple olfactometers with a centralized LIMS ensures data availability and consistency when measuring on-site
If you would like to know more about the advantages of odour testing with the TO evolution series olfactometers or would like to experience the systems in a live presentation, please contact our senior sales manager Marc Andresen at firstname.lastname@example.org.