TO8 evolution olfactometer
The TO8 evolution olfactometer combines the advantages of the popular TO8 olfactometer and sophisticated TO evolution olfactometers.
The new WiNose laboratory information management system (LIMS) supports odour laboratories in fulfilling quality management procedures and to increase efficiency in day-to-day lab operation by managing equipment, samples, measurement results and panel data in a central location.
The compact size and transportability of this olfactometer model means you can use it equally as a home-based laboratory, as well as a mobile on-site laboratory to keep sample storage time to a minimum, to increase flexibility and to offer quicker reporting.
The TO8 evolution olfactometer meets all requirements of EN 13725:2003.
- Yes / No (EN 13725)
- Triangular Forced Choice (ASTM 679)
- Intensity (VDI 3882 Part1)
- Hedonic Tone (VDI 3882 Part2)
- Configurable intensity and hedonic tone scale
- Unique and specially designed dilution system
- Fully automatic, 100 % compliant to EN 13725:2003
- Easy to set up and simple to maintain
- Mobile and plug & play technology
- Fastest analysing time
- Integrated heating system and extensive flushing functions to prevent contamination
- Dedicated laboratory information management system (LIMS) for odour laboratories; fully traceable
- Ergonomically designed with optimized human-to-machine interface
~ 6 min for 3 analysis runs*
(*under ideal conditions)
2² (1:4) - 216 (1:65,536) - triangular forced-choice method
usable also in Factor 2 interval
~ 64 OU/m³ - 3l (yes/no) *
< 16 OU/m³ - 10l (yes/no) *
*(estimation with default settings)
WiNose evolution LIMS - Your new odour laboratory management assistant
The TO evolution software package provides a dedicated Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for odour labs which supports your laboratory in the process of delivering odour measurements of the highest quality.
Quality management and quality control is essential for any olfactometry lab.
The WiNose evolution LIMS supports you in managing and controlling the quality of your measurements by providing many useful laboratory management tools.
From qualifying your panel and keeping track of your lab performance, to managing reference gases, projects and clients, the WiNose evolution LIMS offers various options to support your day-to-day laboratory processes.
Full traceability of changes made to the LIMS database allow for stress-free audits with accreditation bodies.
Download the brochure below to learn more about the functionalities and benefits of the WiNose evolution LIMS.
Olfasense Olfactometer LIMS
TO8 evolution control software
The TO evolution software package comes also with an olfactometer control software to support your laboratory in delivering odour measurements at the highest quality.
The TO evolution control software supports all relevant standards such as EN 13725:2003, AS 4323.1, ASTM 679, VDI 3882 Part 1 & Part 2. With its modern look and feel, and user friendly interface, the TO evolution software ensures fast and reliable measurements without overloading the user with operational information. Regardless of the level of experience of your operators, from the novice through to the highly experienced, the TO evolution software can give them the guidance and visual assistance that is needed to ensure measurements at the highest quality.
- Improved usability for operators through a state-of-the-art user interface
- Extended checkup features and test routines
- Real-time acquisition of data
- Integrated WiNose evolution LIMS interface ensures all results are instantly available in the LIMS and accessible to the users
- Direct transmission of results to the WiNose evolution LIMS reduces the steps in producing documentation, and avoids error-prone manual copying & pasting of data
- Keep the software up to date with the automated update mechanism (requires an active internet connection)