Meet Olfasense at the 20th Conference “Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials”
The 20th anniversary of the Conference “Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials” will be celebrated during 20 and 21 March 2018 in Kassel, Germany.
As in previous years, the University of Kassel, Institute of Materials Science, has put together an interesting programme, covering the following topics:
- Automotive industry (cars, transport vehicle, caravans, etc.)
- Interior rooms (living and office rooms, public buildings, etc.)
- Home textiles (flooring, wall paper, furniture, etc.)
- Medical devices (disposable material, packing, etc.)
- Packaging (foodstuff packaging, beverage packaging, water pipes, etc.)
- Consumer products (toys, electronic devices etc.)
- Measuring instruments (for evaluation of odours and emissions)
Olfasense is glad to be sponsoring this well-established event. Our experts Björn Maxeiner and Dietmar Mannebeck are looking forward to discussing the lates development in plastics material testing at our stand, at which we will showcase the lates version of our enhanced ISO 16000-9 compliant Emission Test Chamber 250.
In addition, Björn, together with specialists from Daimler AG and BMW AG, has contributed a lecture about the “Proficiency Test of Emissions in the Automotive Industry for the Methods VDA 278 and ISO 12219 in 2017”.
For more information about the conference please visit www.oeconference.de