Meet Olfasense at the 18th Conference “Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials”
The University of Kassel, Institute of Materials Science, once again organizes the Conference: Odour & Emissions of Plastic Materials on 7 and 8 March 2016 in Kassel, Germany.
The topics of the workshop will deal with:
- Automotive industry (cars, transport vehicle, caravans etc.)
- Interior rooms (living and office rooms, public buildings etc.)
- Home textiles (flooring, wall paper, furniture, etc.)
- Medical devices (disposable material, packing etc.)
- Packaging (foodstuff packaging, beverage packaging, water pipes, etc.)
- Consumer products (toys, electronic devices etc.)
- Measuring instruments (for evaluation of odours and emissions)
As a proud sponsor of this well-known event, Olfasense will welcome you at our stand to discuss the lates development in plastics material testing. In addition, we will showcase Olfasense’s latest development, our ISO 16000-9 compliant Emission Test Chamber 250.
For more information about the conference please visit 18th Conference “Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials”