Odour studies for the public sector
Olfasense carries out a range of odour studies on behalf of local and national regulatory authorities worldwide, as well as for industry trade bodies and other public organisations.
Our portfolio of odour studies include:
- independent odour assessments of industrial facilities and operations for regulatory or planning purposes
- preparation of odour expert statements to support regulatory enforcement action
- preparation of guidance on odour assessment and odour management (sector guidance, best practice guides and BAT notes)
- development of regional and national odour policy and odour regulations
- odour seminars in partnership with various public sector institutions
Olfasense members were also key players in all relevant odour working and standardisation groups since 1993.
The study undertaken by Odournet [now Olfasense UK Ltd] allowed us to make informed decisions in regulating the facility, and identified pragmatic solutions for addressing odour issues. The report Odournet provided was detailed, thorough and easy to understand.Administrative body, UK