Odour studies for the public sector
Olfasense carries out a range of odour studies on behalf of local and national regulatory authorities worldwide, as well as for industry trade bodies and organisations.
Our portfolio of odour studies include:
- independent odour assessments of industrial facilities and operations for regulatory or planning purposes
- preparation of odour expert statements to support regulatory enforcement action
- preparation of guidance on odour assessment and odour management (sector guidance, best practice guides and BAT notes)
- development of regional and national odour policy and odour regulations
- odour seminars in partnership with various public sector institutions
Olfasense members were also key players in all relevant odour working and standardisation groups since 1993.