Job Offer: Account-/ Project Manager for our Environmental Software as a Service Solution Ortelium
Ortelium is a cloud-based software solution supporting organizations in monitoring and managing environmental data to facilitate regulatory compliance, allocate resources more economically and improve relations with local communities.
It collects, visualises and analyses data holistically by streamlining data channels from various sources. Accessibility, flexibility and visual information design are at the core of our development principles. This allows our clients to turn collected data into actionable information with ease.
Our Ortelium team consists of software developers, product managers, marketing and sales experts, and a variety of external partners based in Europe. To grow our team, we are looking for an Account-/ Project Manager (m/f/x) to join our company on a permanent basis.
What will you be doing?
- Presenting our Environmental SaaS solution to potential leads
- Holding webinars/presentations
- Managing and coordinating projects with new and existing clients
- Coordinating client feedback with the development team
- Training of system users
- Shaping our SaaS solution for the future together with a passionate cross-functional development team
- Managing and supporting our global distributor network
- Writing quotations, order confirmations, invoices
- Coordination with our technology partners
- Learning about and applying IoT sensor monitoring solutions and distribute know-how within the company
What skills should you bring?
- passion for technology
- understanding of web solutions and technologies (Cloud,SaaS, IoT)
- presentation and negotiation skills
- fluent in English (verbal /written)
- good communication skills
What do we have to offer?
- international company with a global client base
- selling products and technologies that have a positive impact on the environment
- working with innovative products that use the latest technologies
- young and motivated team
- low hierarchies
- potential for career development
40h / week – flexitime but in a daily core working window of 9-17h CET
Place(s) of work
Kiel, Germany -with possibility of remote working
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by 17 September 2021 at the latest, preferably by email to email@example.com. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Data protection notice
The protection of your data is important to us! In our data privacy statement, we inform you about what personal data we process about you and for what purpose, in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).