Dietmar is Olfasense’s chief developer for odour-related products.
In addition, he has been a key player in relevant odour working and standardisation groups and has also been appointed Technical Auditor of the German accreditation body DAkkS.
Engineering, Consulting & Accredited Assessor; Head of Engineering
- Chief developer of odour-related products
- Technical Auditor of the German accreditation body DAkkS, for odour laboratories
- High experience in providing odour consultancy to various industry sectors worldwide
- Design and implementation of odour sampling exercises
- Field assessments to odour impact investigation: VDI 3940
- Provision of advice regarding odour control and abatement techniques and evaluation of performance
- Air treatment process and system
- Air extraction system
- Audit of odourous emissions plant
- Audit of odour control systemIdentification of key elements in a design project of odour treatment