Meet Olfasense at the 19th Conference Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials
For the 19th time since 1999, the University of Kassel, Institute of Materials Science, is organizing the Conference: Odour & Emissions of Plastic Materials on 21 and 22 March 2017 in Kassel, Germany.
The topics of the conference will deal with:
- Automotive industry (cars, transport vehicle, caravans, etc.)
- Interior rooms (living and office rooms, public buildings, etc.)
- Home textiles (flooring, wall paper, furniture, etc.)
- Medical devices (disposable material, packing, etc.)
- Packaging (foodstuff packaging, beverage packaging, water pipes, etc.)
- Consumer products (toys, electronic devices etc.)
- Measuring instruments (for evaluation of odours and emissions)
As a proud sponsor of this well-known event, Olfasense will welcome you at our stand to discuss the lates development in plastics material testing. In addition, we will showcase our enhanced ISO 16000-28 Acetone Comparative Scale.
In addition, our specialist Björn Maxeiner will give a lecture about the “Proficiency Test for the Method VDA 270 in 2016”.
For more information about the conference please visit www.oeconference.de.