Olfactomètre TO9 evolution
L’information demandée n’est malheureusement disponible qu’en anglais. Cependant, chez Olfasense nous avons des employés qui parlent français. Veuillez nous informer si vous préférez continuer la conversation en français.
The TO9 evolution olfactometer has all the functionality of the TO8 evolution, plus the dual-forced choice method.
The maximum dilution increases to 217 allowing you to measure samples of higher odour concentrations than is possible with the TO8 evolution.
Just as the TO8 evolution, this olfactometer can be used equally as a home-based laboratory, as well as a mobile on-site laboratory to keep sample storage time to a minimum, to increase flexibility and to offer quicker reporting.
The provided WiNose LIMS ensures best quality at all odour measurement sites, by supporting you in fulfilling essential quality management and quality control procedures in your day-to-day lab operation and audit
- Yes / No (EN 13725)
- Dual Forced Choice
- Triangular Forced Choice (ASTM 679)
- Intensity (VDI 3882 Part1)
- Hedonic Tone (VDI 3882 Part2)
- Dual Forced Choice / Hedonic Tone (NVN 2818)
- Dual Forced Choice / Intensity
- Configurable intensity and hedonic tone scale
- Triangular odor bag method – GB/T 14675 – 93
- Unique and specially designed dilution system
- Fully automatic, 100 % compliant to EN 13725:2003
- Easy to set up and simple to maintain
- Mobile and plug & play technology
- Fastest analysing time
- Integrated heating system and extensive flushing functions to prevent contamination
- Dedicated laboratory information management system (LIMS) for odour laboratories; fully traceable
- Ergonomically designed with optimized human-to-machine interface
~ 6 min for 3 analysis runs*
(*under ideal conditions)
2³ ( 1:8) - 217 (1:131,058) – dual-forced choice method
2² (1:4) - 216 (1:65,536) - triangular forced-choice method
usable also in Factor 2 interval - 16 steps
~ 64 OU/m³ - 3l (yes/no) *
< 16 OU/m³ - 10l (yes/no) *
*(estimation with default settings)
TO9 evolution control software
The TO evolution software package provides an olfactometer control software to support your laboratory in delivering odour measurements at the highest quality; as well as a state of the art Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) which has been specifically designed to meet the needs of odour laboratories.
The TO evolution control software supports all relevant standards such as EN 13725:2003, AS 4323.1, ASTM 679, VDI 3882 Part 1 & Part 2. With its modern look and feel, and user friendly interface, the TO evolution software ensures fast and reliable measurements without overloading the user with operational information. Regardless of the level of experience of your operators, from the novice through to the highly experienced, the TO evolution software can give them the guidance and visual assistance that is needed to ensure measurements at the highest quality.
- Improved usability for operators through a state-of-the-art user interface
- Extended checkup features and test routines
- Real-time acquisition of data
- Integrated WiNose evolution LIMS interface ensures all results are instantly available in the LIMS and accessible to the users
- Direct transmission of results to the WiNose evolution LIMS reduces the steps in producing documentation, and avoids error-prone manual copying & pasting of data
- Keep the software up to date with the automated update mechanism (requires an active internet connection)
WiNose LIMS - Your new odour laboratory management assistant
The TO evolution software package provides a dedicated Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for odour labs which supports your laboratory in the process of delivering odour measurements of the highest quality.
Quality management and quality control is essential for any olfactometry lab.
The WiNose evolution LIMSsupports you in managing and controlling the quality of your measurements by providing many useful laboratory management tools.
From qualifying your panel and keeping track of your lab performance, to managing reference gases, projects and clients, the WiNose evolution LIMS offers various options to support your day-to-day laboratory processes.
Full traceability of changes made to the LIMS database allow for stress-free audits with accreditation bodies.
In our installation video, you will learn how easily you can unpack, set up, and put our TO8 / TO9 evolution olfactometers into operation – quickly and all by yourself.
Especially in the current corona pandemic, traveling is difficult and sometimes only possible involving a lot of effort. It is therefore important to us that you can put your new olfactometer into operation without an Olfasense employee on-site.
At the same time, our experts will support you with subsequent training on the olfactometer control software and the WiNose LIMS via TeamViewer and Skype, so you can enjoy a comparable feeling of on-site support.