This year's Workshop "Emissions and Odor (VIAQ)" will be celebrated in Shanghai during 18 and 19 July 2019.
As in previous years, imat UVE has put together an interesting programme, covering the following topics:
- Overview of topic “emission” within automotive industry
- Global strategies for car manufacturers
- What are the regional/international legal and technical regulations and differences?
- Expectations on parts and products during the whole process chain
- What problems do occur?
- Test methods and documentation
- Odor design and emissions
At this renowned event for the automotive and plastics industry, our odour expert Nathalie Nibbe will share insights on "Identification of malodors via GC-sniffing".
We will also welcome you with a tabletop display for in-depth discussions on how GC-sniffing can benefit product development & improvement, supplier control, and quality assurance in these industries.
Furthermore, we will be happy to update you on the latest stage of product development of our VOC test chamber portfolio.
If you would like to arrange a one-on-one meeting beforehand to find out whether Olfasense's services and products can be beneficial for you, please get in touch!