During 23 & 24 May you will have the possibility to meet our odour expert Dr. Nathalie Nibbe at booth 23 at the International Nonwovens Symposium 2018 in Rome to discuss the almost endless possibilities of sensory or molecular odour tests across the nonwoven and related industries.
If you would like to arrange a one-on-one meeting beforehand to find out whether Olfasense's services and products can be beneficial for you, please feel free to contact Nathalie directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olfasense offers individually designed tests to evaluate the odour performance of nonwoven materials. We have a number of tools to ensure our studies provide relevant and valuable answers, including:
- a state-of-the-art laboratory offering a great variety of processes, human sensory methods and target parameters, such as off-odour identification, odour reduction and masking tests, as well as
- molecular analyses such as GC-MS, GC-Sniffing and GC-IMS
- a screened and trained sniffing panel
- realistic test conditions (e.g. in nursing homes) in order to answer your questions as robustly as possible
- the use of real or artificial odours (e.g. real urine mix, ammonia, diethylamine, etc)
- in-house odour panel training for your needs
- and many many more approaches
More information on the symposium can be found on 2018 International Nonwovens Symposium.